Finance, banking and the stock market
Specialists of this specialty are prepared for economic, organizational-management, analytical, audit, research work in the field of public finance, in the institutions of the National and commercial banks, at the level of enterprises and associations of various types of activity, regardless of the forms of ownership and organizational formation, in insurance companies, investment funds and companies, brokerage offices, financial services of the state administration, in research institutions, etc.
The main goal of the specialty is to train highly qualified personnel of the upper and middle management of enterprises of all forms of ownership and state administration bodies in finance, banking and insurance.
Specialization Finance, banking and insurance.
Qualification: Bachelor of Finance, Banking and Insurance with specialization “Finance, Banking and Insurance”.
Competences formed as a result of training under an educational and professional training program
basics of state monetary policy, methods of analysis and assessment of monetary policy;
• provisions of the theory and practice of finance, methods of assessing the financial indicators of the enterprise;
• essence of economic categories of taxes and taxation, their place and role in the system of economic policy of the state; peculiarities of the organization and functioning of the fiscal system of Ukraine (foreign countries);
• tools of enterprise finance to determine optimal sources of financial resources formation;
• structure of costs and features of their management in the company’s activities;
• organization of enterprise settlements;
• the basics of the functioning of the financial market and the activities of financial intermediaries in its various segments;
• tools for evaluating financial instruments.
• fundamental theoretical and practical knowledge of intra-firm financial forecasting and planning, use of operating and financial budgets of enterprises, strategic financial planning;
• from the organization of financial controlling, methods and techniques of functional support for the management of expenses, cost, profitability and financial flows of the enterprise;
• from corporate tax management to reduce the negative impact of corporate taxation on their economic activity and financial condition.
organize financial activities of the enterprise;
analyze and evaluate financial and economic activity, the financial state of the enterprise;
carry out diagnostics of the financial condition of business entities;
determine the methods of organizing financial work;
ensure the process of formation, distribution and effective use of the company’s financial resources;
ensure the process of managing costs and revenues of the enterprise, evaluate the profitability of the enterprise and directions for its improvement.
effectively manage cash flows of the enterprise, ensure their synchronization;
determine the company’s cash flow management strategy to ensure the company’s financial stability;
mastering the methods of the system approach, management strategies for the formation and distribution of the company’s profit, finding reserves for its growth and increasing profitability;
determine the financial strategy, apply methodological tools for managing the finances of enterprises;
analytical work skills in order to determine the influence of individual factors, evaluate the results of activities, comprehensive assessment of the financial condition, identify reserves for improving the efficiency of the enterprise;
make optimal decisions regarding finding sources of formation of financial resources of the enterprise to ensure current and investment activities;
manage real and financial investments, ensuring their effectiveness;
carry out financial planning and forecasting, drawing up operating and financial budgets of the enterprise;
detection and identification, assessment and neutralization of risks in economic activity;
carry out planning of tax payments of the enterprise, ensuring neutralization and reduction of the negative impact of taxation on the activities of enterprises.
• Accounting Chamber of Ukraine;
• Ministry of Finance of Ukraine;
• State Fiscal Service of Ukraine;
• banking institutions;
• territorial financial bodies;
• control financial bodies;
• insurance organizations;
• audit firms;
• state extrabudgetary funds;
• financial departments and accounting services of commercial organizations, at enterprises of all forms of ownership.
• planning economist;
• financial economist (planners, consultants, advisors, analysts).
• head of the financial department;
• head of an enterprise of various organizational and legal forms;
• consultant on financial and economic issues;
• head of financial management;
• an entrepreneur;
• financier’s assistant/financier;
• bank employee;
• leading specialist of the department (department, management), etc.
• specialist in financial and economic security;
• financial director of the enterprise.